The Junior League of Raleigh’s Annual Fund allows you to support the League through a charitable contribution. The Annual Fund makes our community a better place by supporting the League’s community placements, as well as meaningful training and leadership development opportunities for League members.
The Annual Fund is working in the community by making it possible for the League to:
- Provide free, professional training to more than 34 nonprofit agencies
- Reach more than 1,000 children with enrichment programs that focus on educational tutoring, healthy eating and exercise, awareness and acceptance of individual differences
- Save partner agencies more than $1 million in programming, according to a recent survey by our nonprofit partners
- Support Backpack Buddies programs at Lacy and Hunter Elementary School, providing healthy meals and snacks on weekends during the school year for food-insecure children
- Serve approximately 28,000 hours of volunteer time
- Train more than 175 new Provisionals to serve our community
All gifts are tax deductible and may be designated in honor or memory of someone special. A gift to the Annual Fund is a great way to say thank you, remember a loved one or to commemorate a special occasion. JLR will send a special letter to the person you designate on your donor form. Leave your legacy by making a gift to the Junior League of Raleigh Annual Fund today.
Annual Fund donations are accepted online, by mail, or by phone. To donate online, submit the online Donation Form. To make a donation to the Junior League of Raleigh Annual Fund by mail, complete the Annual Donation Form and mail it to Junior League of Raleigh, Annual Fund, P.O. Box 18765, Raleigh, NC 27619-8765. To donate to the Annual Fund by phone, call 919-787-7480.
View the Giving Levels and Benefits.