Support the Junior League of Raleigh by making a tax-deductible donation to the Annual Fund. Contributions help fulfill the League’s mission to promote volunteerism, develop the potential of women and improve the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
The Annual Fund helps empower the JLR and its members to:
- Commit over 26,000 volunteer hours annually from over 500 Active members.
- Offer annual professional training for all Active and Provisional members, as well as local nonprofits, on how to serve our community.
- Provide the Julia Jones Daniels Center for Community Leadership as a training hub for League members and affordable meeting space for the local non-profit community.
- Serve 11 community partners that positively impact the lives of children and their families throughout Wake County:
- AventWest Children’s Mentoring
- BackPack Buddies
- Brentwood Boys & Girls Club
- Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina
- Helping Horse
- Heritage Park Community Learning Center
- Note in the Pocket
- StepUp Ministry
- The Green Chair Project
Make your gift online using the donation form, mail your check made to JLR Annual Fund, Junior League of Raleigh, PO Box 26821, Raleigh, NC 27611-6821, or call 919-787-7480 x1064 to pay by credit card.
Thank you for your support of the Junior League of Raleigh, your donation is greatly appreciated!
View the Giving Levels.