POSITION TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE
EMPLOYMENT STATUS: FULL-TIME (PART-TIME CONSIDERED)
HOURS: 35 HOURS PER A WEEK/MONDAY-FRIDAY, 8:30 AM-4:30 PM
WE’RE HIRING-The Junior League of Raleigh is hiring for an Administrative Associate position. The Administrative Associate has the following job responsibilities:
GENERAL ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES
The Administrative Associate position will provide administrative support to the officers and members of the Junior League of Raleigh
- Answer phone calls, direct callers to the appropriate staff person/member or their voicemail, answer members’ questions, and communicate concerns, compliments and questions to the appropriate staff members or volunteers.
- Point of contact for visitors, tenants, and office/building
- Create, circulate, and print weekly meetings calendar from the master JLR Outlook calendar. Post where appropriate.
- Support and assist JLR Leadership, staff, members, and teams as needed
- Monitor and fulfill member work requests
- Make Copies, prepare meeting materials,
- Responsible for the Key Card/Fob Access System, issuing cards to Leadership, staff, contractors, members, and other users as designated/needed.
- Complete any work requests assigned by the League Director on the date
- Run other League errands as requested by the League
- Coordinates with President & EVP’s Assistant but not limited to, preparation for meetings, maintaining up-to-date lists, special projects, and other items as assigned.
- Sort and route specifically addressed mail as indicated to staff and open all other mail and distribute/copy to appropriate staff or volunteers using Junior League of Raleigh (JLR) Mail Routing Lists.
- Create and maintain an inventory of needed office
- Manage workroom (i.e., organization of workroom, copy area, and maintenance of office machinery, and supplies).
JULIA DANIELS CENTER FOR COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP (CCL) RENTALS
- JULIA DANIELS CENTER FOR COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP (CCL) RENTALS
- Point of contact for scheduling events with potential renters.
- Ensure compliance (proper insurance is obtained).
- Set up room for rentals.
- Give CCL tours as necessary.
- Post shifts in signup.com for CCL rentals.
- Design setups for each rental.
JULIA DANIELS CENTER FOR COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP (CCL) CALENDAR
- Maintain CCL Calendar daily/weekly/monthly.
- Ensure CCL Calendar is updated daily/weekly/monthly with rental.
JULIA DANIELS OF RALEIGH (JLR) EVENT CALENDAR
- Create and maintain League meeting calendar for each year.
- Work with the President Elect and incoming secretary on process to schedule committee meetings for the upcoming League year.
COMMUNICATIONS LIAISION FORM MEMBER COMMUNICATIONS
- DIGITAL CHEETAH (DC) DATABASE PLATFORM FOR JUNIOR LEAGUE OPERATIONS
- Create and update member and public forms as requested.
- Create member event and registration links.
- Create and send e-communications through internal and external platforms.
- Maintain RSVP List for Sustainer and Board invited events.
- Coordinate the posting of approved Member Communications with C&S VP.
- Coordinate approved updates for JLR Website and Social Media Outlets with C&S VP.
- Maintain email groups for Board, Governance Leaders, Current Provisional class, and other groups as email messages to these groups. as directed by Provisional Chair, President, League Director, or other officers.
PHYSICAL DUTIES AND REQUIREMENTS
- Valid Driver’s License to complete additional tasks as required.
- Physically able to complete event rental set-ups according to the CCL Rental Calendar.
- Occasional lifting of tables and chairs during event (0-30 lbs.)
KNOWLEDEGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- The ideal candidate will be a flexible team player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite: Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Have experience with multiple database systems.
- Experience with non-profits preferred.
- 2 years administrative experience.
JUNIOR LEAGUE ABBREVIATIONS
- CCL-Julia Daniels Center for Community Leadership
- Digital Cheetah-database platform used for Junior League operations JLR-Junior League of Raleigh
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS: Treas@jlraleigh.org