Day of Giving
We did it! $83,135 raised on our 6th Annual Day of Giving.
Thank you to our members, family, and friends for helping us exceed our goal of raising $70,000 in 24 hours for the Junior League’s of Raleigh’s Annual Fund. Contributions to the Annual Fund help fulfill the League’s mission to promote volunteerism, develop the potential of women, and improve the community through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers.
The Annual Fund helps empower the JLR and its members to:
- Commit over 26,000 volunteer hours annually from nearly 650 members.
- Offer annual professional training for members and Provisionals, as well as local nonprofits, on how to serve our community.
- Provide the Julia Jones Daniels Center for Community Leadership as a training hub for League members and affordable meeting space for the local non-profit community.
- Serve 11 community partners that positively impact the lives of children and their families throughout Wake County:
- AventWest Children’s Mentoring
- BackPack Buddies
- Brentwood Boys & Girls Club
- Food Bank of Central & Eastern North Carolina
- Helping Horse
- Heritage Park Community Learning Center
- Note in the Pocket
- StepUp Ministry
- The Green Chair Project
No act of generosity is too small to make a difference. Thank you for helping us #ElevateOurImpact!